The following defects have been fixed in AutoCAD MEP 2010 Update 1:
- Duct Flanges are displayed incorrectly after moving a duct using grips.
- Velocity in Duct Modify does not match the Velocity in the Properties Palette.
- Add Selected does not work correctly when duct height is greater than duct width.
- Takeoff for branch is not sized correctly when duct height is greater than duct width.
- Top and Bottom Elevation are incorrect in tooltip when duct height is greater than duct width.
- A crash may occur when closing a drawing with an EPD file that has a relative path.
- A crash may occur when converting multiple blocks to Devices.
- Wire will only connect to one connector on some scaled devices.
- Device modify via grip edit doesn't move or maintain its orientation as expected.
- The Add Automatic Property for a Device was not retrieving the Load Category or Number of Poles.
- The formula for percentage slope by angle is incorrect. Fixing this means that an existing tool in which a specific number for percentage is stored will produce a different slope due to the new calculation.
- Pipe layouts with Very low slope cannot be created correctly.
- The Parallel Pipe command places new pipes on the wrong layer when systems use different layers.
- Some Pipe created in previous versions of AutoCAD MEP snaps to fittings when opened.